Kallie had her school play at the end of May. They performed "Stone Soup" it was adorable and Kallie did a great job. She surprises me every year with how much she enjoys being in the spotlight. I would have never guessed this to be the case when she was little.
Mrs. Killpack was Kallie's favorite part of third grade. She LOVES her! She wants her to babysit and come over and hang out and is devastated that she is moving to Washington. There is nothing better than when a teacher or other grownup makes that HUGE of an impact on my kids' lives. Kallie would seriously have done anything to make Mrs. Killpack happy!
After the school play Kallie had her pal Kallie over. they decided that they wanted to be cowgirls and spent a good chunk of time grooming up their horse before they went for a ride. I sure hope these cute girls stay friends for a very long time!
1 comment:
I need these cute pics of our girls! I love that they are friends and in the same class!
Post a Comment