Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pee Wee

Sort of like Kallie, I have to make Cole play sports.  I just don't get it. He is naturally fairly athletic.  He's fast and strong and gets the game pretty well.  I think it all boils down to the fact that he loves to be at home and do his own thing.  Also he really just wants to be a cowboy! 

It took him a few games before he was able to get a hit.  He was getting frustrated and not enjoying playing too much.  He finally got a couple great hits though and that made up for the rest of his strike outs.  He had so much fun running the bases! 

I couldn't help snap a few shots of his best fans too.  Hagen spent a lot of time at the ball diamonds this spring and consumed WAY too many snocones!








Season ended with smiles though.  Good thing he has his best buddy Skyler on his team!

No comments: