I've always wanted a fat happy baby, and boy did I get one. This kid is a chunk! He started sitting up in May and loves to sit and play with a bucket of toys. Hayes loves food! He eats a big bowl of rice cereal every morning and usually some banana or other fruit with it. He will eat any kind of baby food happily and hasn't turned his nose up at anything. Hayes still can't roll from his stomach to his back and he just gets mad when I try to make him. He will scream and then just lay his head down on the floor. I guess I haven't pushed him much because I don't really want him cruising around just yet and he is so happy to just sit up that I let him be.
Hayes still sleeps through the night. I usually wake him up to feed him around 5:30-6:00ish so I can exercise and he will go back to sleep until about 7:30 or 8:00. Hayes takes two good naps a day and a couple little cat naps. He loves the kids and laughs at everything they do. They fight over him, dress him up, wrestle with him, and tease him with food and toys and he grins through it all! This boy makes my mamma heart very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment