The last day of school finally arrived and these two were thrilled! They obliged me with pictures before we left and then with plenty more at school an hour later.
I can't believe how much Cole has grown up this year. He has excelled in school and really enjoys it. He loved Mrs. Christensen and all the kids in his class. I laughed when he got home on the last day and dumped out his backpack. Mrs. Christensen had them write in a journal fairly often and one day he wrote, "In first grade there is no tattling, but we can report things if we need to." Ha Ha! I loved that!
Kallie was nearly in tears leaving Mrs. Killpack behind. She loved her so much and Mrs. Nash too. What great people I had mentoring my kiddos!
And of course Kallie and Berklee talked me into having a play day. (Not hard to do with Berks! LOVE that girl!)
Cole brought home this cute poster that had been hanging in the library for having the highest percentage of his reading goal for the 3rd quarter.
That evening Kallie had her first piano recital with her new teacher Mindy Weston. She has really enjoyed taking lessons from her and had done well. (If only I could get her to practice without crying!) Ever since Kallie learned to sit up as a baby, she has had the straightest little back. I think her posture is so pretty and that was the first thing I noticed when I saw this picture. I sure love that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment