Thursday, July 3, 2014

Field Trip

I was pretty excited when Kallie asked me if I would go on her class field trip with her this year.  I don't get to go a lot with the little boys at home.  It is so fun to watch the kids be in their element with their friends and teachers.  Kallie has such a great class and an amazing teacher this year.  It is crazy to me that she has a class so full of girls and yet there is rarely any drama.  Seriously they all get along so well and Kallie could have any one of those girls over to play and have a great time. 

We went to the college and visited the geology museum and went to the planetarium.  We also hit the zoology department and then the park for lunch and some playing.  It was a beautiful day and I loved getting to spend some time with my girl!



Hagen has had Paige over to play a few times lately.  They are good pals and have so much fun.  They are the perfect match, Hagen eats Paige's crust and vegetables for her and she finishes off the middle of his sandwich for him.  They are such a crack up.  I'm sure Paige's mom wasn't thrilled to find her hair, shoes and all her pockets full of sand when she picked her up but they had a really great time!

I really don't know what to say about Hayes that I haven't already said a million times.  He is one fat happy boy! Just the way babies should be!

No comments: