Wednesday, March 12, 2014

iPhone Update from Summer 2013

After weeks of struggling to update my blog due to lots of "errors" and other complications, we are back.  I guess when you stretch you computer knowledge to its very limit (In my case that isn't far) and exhaust your resources and your neighbors knowledge trying to fix the problem, buying a new computer is that last and only option.  So here we are.  I dumped all my iPhone pics on here and there are some real gems.  Like I have said before, these are a much more realistic display of our lives anyway.  

I made the mistake of telling my kids that we (meaning my siblings and I) used to tie my sister Chelsey to the basketball hoop and leave her there while we played a game.  She got him numerous times and yes we were really mean and awful.  These two thought it would be fun to test this game out.  

We had an awful lot of bee stings last summer.  Both Hagen and Cole got nailed multiple times.  It seemed they were swollen up  more often than not. 



Cole had a slight obsession with bike safety for awhile... That was strange...

Someone was always sporting shorts with cowboy boots, which I strongly disapprove of.  

See I told you, more bee stings!

 The kids love to get the mail because I let them ride on the running boards up the driveway...
Hagen will only eat vegetables, no lie....

 Okay, popsicles too...

And my favorite.... I have been finding Kallie's "to do" lists lying around.  They crack me up, but I love that she like to accomplish and be organized.  Fingers crossed she can hang on to some of these good habits! 



No comments: