The kids got this sand for Christmas. Uncle Brett said it was a "must have". He is always right when it comes to treats and fun. That guy knows his stuff. It is kind of like moon sand. It isn't too messy and provides hours of entertainment. Hagen will sit in the high chair for literally two hours and play with sand. He got a fun new motorbike birthday shopping with his Grammy, and has spent the last few weeks making tracks for it out of his sand. He is pretty creative and had it going over a nice set of whoops the other day.
I always love to find a nice piece of artwork in the kids backpacks. Cole NEVER disappoints me. Usually I am laughing at funny details that he adds but this time I was just pretty impressed. I'm certain I still couldn't draw a picture using depth like this, nice job kiddo!
Kallie had her first clogging competition of the year recently. She has had so much fun doing clogging this year. She got moved up a class and is about the youngest one (definitely the smallest). She loves the girls in her class, especially Aysiah Conger, but is really getting to know the others as well. Her team did well, they had a first on one dance and a second on the other. Kallie got a 2nd on her individual freestyle. She was pretty happy with the outcome, and really happy about eating at Sizzler afterwards.
I couldn't bring myself to drag Hagen and Cole along, but these two were great fans. The whole day I just kept thinking how grown up Kallie was getting and how she isn't a little girl anymore. When I uploaded my pictures I was about in tears when I saw the one below. She looks so OLD!! Each stage my kids enter gets funner and funner, but I wish time would slow down just a little bit, I'm nowhere near ready for teenagers yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment