Saturday, March 15, 2014

Everyday February 2014

These two boys are best buds.  Hagen mauls Hayes and Hayes thinks its great.  The other day I looked up just in time to see Hagen poking his fingers in Hayes's eyes.  Hayes was just a grinning.  Crazy kid! 

Hayes loves to lay under this toy and bat at the animals hanging down.  He can now get them in his mouth and gets so excited when he does. 

My mornings with these boys are the best.  They are both so happy and we can get lots of laughs out of Hayes.  I don't normally think they look much alike but they do share the same hairdo and it seemed they looked a lot alike this day.  




Hayes still sleeps in the bassinet right next to my bed.  He may be in there forever. Never mind the fact that he is nearly too big for it.  I can't bring myself to move him to the crib in the room that is literally five steps away.  My heart aches to think that he is growing up so fast, and I get anxiety just thinking about the fact that I will never have a baby next to my bed again.  Plus who wouldn't want to wake up to those big round eyes and fluffy cheeks every morning.  This boy has my heart that is for sure!


No comments: