Thanksgiving this year was at the Crapo's and it was so much fun. Jeff and Hali and their family were not there but the party happened anyway. Cole and Creed are best buddies and they played all day. We ate way too much and then decided to try and burn a few calories bowling. Weston loves bowling and is usually pretty good, it was fun to see the men have a little friendly competition. After bowling we went back to Grandma's for more food and fun. We had a ping pong tournament, laughed a lot and ate a bunch of really good fudge! (Okay just me ate all the fudge)
Next to July 4th, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the idea of reflecting on all of my blessings. Sometimes I watch the news and sit in wonder and awe at how lucky I am. My family is healthy and happy; we have a warm place to sleep, plenty of food to eat and many opportunities for growth and fun! I love spending time with family and one of my all time favorite past times is eating. I love the stress free holiday and the lack of commercialism that goes along with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment