Weston got tickets to the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl in Boise. We used it as an excuse for a little weekend away together. The kids stayed at Grandma Crapo's and we left late Friday afternoon. We had a nice dinner at Tucano's (not all the rave, but still good). Saturday we slept in, had a late breakfast, did a little last minute Christmas shopping and then met up with some of our favorite friends; The Blakes. After lunch we went to the game and had a great time talking, laughing and freezing! Wes LOVES it when I make him let me take pictures of ourselves, but he would be even more embarrassed if I asked someone else to take it. We drove home late Saturday night, the trip was short but just what we both needed. We have only had a small handful of weekends like this in the last ten years and we decided that we need to do it more often. Sometimes I forget how much fun that guy can be!
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Famous Idaho Potato Bowl
Weston got tickets to the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl in Boise. We used it as an excuse for a little weekend away together. The kids stayed at Grandma Crapo's and we left late Friday afternoon. We had a nice dinner at Tucano's (not all the rave, but still good). Saturday we slept in, had a late breakfast, did a little last minute Christmas shopping and then met up with some of our favorite friends; The Blakes. After lunch we went to the game and had a great time talking, laughing and freezing! Wes LOVES it when I make him let me take pictures of ourselves, but he would be even more embarrassed if I asked someone else to take it. We drove home late Saturday night, the trip was short but just what we both needed. We have only had a small handful of weekends like this in the last ten years and we decided that we need to do it more often. Sometimes I forget how much fun that guy can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment