Sunday, January 6, 2013

I love my Kids!


I found these rugrats in the pantry eating peeled apples the other day, it was the cutest thing to see them all sitting on buckets visiting with each other and munching away.  I stood behind the door and listened to them for a few minutes before I opened the door and let some warm air in there because that pantry is about 40 degrees I tell ya!

Uncle Braxton gave Hagen this coon cap before he left for his mission.  Hagen loves that thing and looks so cute in it.  He always wants a hat on when we leave the house, and this is his new preferance.
 

My dad had his knee replaced right before Thanksgiving.  It has been a rough fall for him, but we have enjoyed having him layed up so we can hang out with him a bit.  Cole was able to have him read to him, one of my favorite childhood memories.  My dad would always use funny voices and make up different names for the characters.  Cole was just a giggling and his cute little feet were bouncing up and down with excitement.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: