Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family Home Evening Surprise

For Family Home Evening a couple weeks ago we made a fun little scavenger hunt for the kids. 

Their clues led them all around the house....

And the yard, and they even had to chase down a goat to get a clue...
 

All while we watched from the sidelines!
 

The final prize was in the mailbox and they couldn't open it until they got in the house.  They were excited so they raced,

until they got tired (they had been running around a lot)

So they walked...

Then Cole tricked Kallie and burst into a run to beat her to the house!
They opened their final prize, Cole was confused but Kallie knew exactly what she was looking at!

Yep that's right! Baby #4 and final is due November 4th 2013.  These are a couple of pretty excited kids.  Hagen yells "NO, ME!!" when we ask him if he wants a new baby in the house. Hopefully six months is enough time for him to warm up to the idea!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

markandjenny said...

Cute idea! Love Kallie's face in the last picture....priceless. She is so excited!

Chantell said...

Yay! Congrats! We're pretty close again! Hopefully we can both handle 4 right?.... The closer it gets the more nervous I get. I find myself complaining to Austin that I can't handle the 3 I have most days. How am I going to add one more?! ;)