Miss Kallie Jo turned 8 years old, Finally!! (I feel like the years have flown past, but she is one of the youngest in her class so this day has been long in coming for her!) I am a pretty crappy mom and haven't been one for birthday parties, ever. I mean we always do something special with our family or cousins but as far as a big friend party, it has never happened. I decided that an 8th birthday is a pretty big deal so I caved and we partied it up! Okay I actually took the easy, lazy mom route and took the girls bowling and ordered some pizza. Kallie only wanted pan sugar cookies so that made it all the more simple. She was more excited about her zebra napkins and plates than anything!

Of course all the pictures got put in here in the wrong order and let's face it, I am simply too lazy to fix them. The girls had a lot of fun bowling, eating and running around like a bunch of crazies! They are the giggliest bunch I have ever seen!
Of course all the pictures got put in here in the wrong order and let's face it, I am simply too lazy to fix them. The girls had a lot of fun bowling, eating and running around like a bunch of crazies! They are the giggliest bunch I have ever seen!

2 comments:
Our Kallie was sad she had to miss it, but we couldn't miss the last dance class before recital! She will love getting baptized! They are a fun group of girls!
What a cute group of girls! I can't believe she's 8 either..we are getting old!) I'm glad Hagen's appointment went well. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment