Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Only Defense

Hagen Man is now 20 months old.  That is nearing on two years people.  My baby aint much of a baby no more.... except he is.  He still wants rocked and cuddled and doesn't talk as much as he should but whats more... this boy still has a binky! I am humilated at my lazy parenting in not being able to part with that thing.  Hagen is different than my other kids.  Maybe I have made him this way but that kid is crazy.  He is wild, energetic, determined and very stubborn! (All qualities that I am beyond grateful that he was blessed with) but he is slightly unmanagable. It is continually on my mind that it is high time for that stinky binky to hit the road.  My only argument, would a soldier go into battle without a shield or a weapon? NO WAY! And I won't either, that binky is my sanity, my comfort and MY ONLY DEFENSE! I realize it is more for me than him, and I am okay with that for a little bit longer.

No comments: