This boy has tricks up his sleeve and lots of them! I really want to always remember the funny things this kid does. He loves to entertain us and anyone around. He does this funny thing when you ask him to do a trick, He will put his head on the floor and his hands in the air and then stand up and clap for himself. The other day he did it while standing at the top of the stairs, he tumbled right down those stairs!
The kids have taught Hagen to dance, he will do the little dance from "The Lorax" where he puts his hands under his armpits and flaps around like a chicken. He giggles and it is most adorable. Hagen also has a new smile, it is a ridiculous cheezy grin just like Cole did at his age. We love it!
These are the perfect evenings at our house, Weston gives horse rides and wrestles with the kids, we sit around laughing at each other and then head off to bed! I hate to even admit that I am a little happy that the colder season is settling in and it is getting dark earlier, these kind of evenings are becoming much more frequent around here and I love it!
1 comment:
Hey Mandi! It's Aubrey (Richards) Dokos from Ecuador! Remember me? It sure has been a while! I found your blog from Rose Anna's. Anyway, I just moved to Idaho Falls from Illinois and I would love to catch up with you! Maybe we could meet up for lunch or something. My email address is aubreydokos@gmail.com so shoot me an email sometime!
Post a Comment