Saturday, October 20, 2012

iJump

 iJump is not a product made by apple, it is possibly the funnest thing I have ever done. It is a giant warehouse full of trampolines and foam pits! We went to iJump for the first time early this spring and it was a total blast! We (as in me) took the kids with all their Angell cousins over Harvest Break.  This time was more crowded and I had to be more of a parent than a participant but it was still a lot of fun.  You pay by the hour but let me tell you an hour is PLENTY! Everyone was exhausted and sweaty when we were done. 

 Hagen is pretty happy that he is a boy and therefore doesn't have to wear giant bows on his head. (Aren't Reagan and Bentley adorable though?) He wasn't so sure about that place at first as it was totally crowded and chaotic, but he soon warmed up to the idea and loved it.




1 comment:

McArthurs said...

Where is this at? I've heard of them. They sound so dang fun! Oh and just so you know, I'm not a tiger mom, (although I'm pretty sure I can see myself being one in the near future of my kids sports!) HAHA I can't help it ok.