Sunday, October 31, 2010

Introducing,,, Buzz and Cindy!!




Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Kallie wanted to be Cindy Lou Hoo from "The Grinch" and Cole wanted to be a cowboy (imagine that). We talked him into being Buzz Lightyear because my sister had a super cute Buzz costume. Cole didn't feel that well and so he had a hard time getting into character, but had a good time anyway. Kallie has really come out of her shell and had a real fun time trick-or-treating this year.
There were a million people at the trunk or treat and towards the end Kallie said, "My bucket is way too heavy, are we about done yet?" Kids don't even have to work for their candy anymore, I remember being dog tired and driving around the countryside to find just one more house with their light on so we could get one last piece of candy for the night. I just may boycott trunk-or-treat next year and teach my kids come good old fashioned trick-or-treating!!
I had to post a side profile of "Cindy's" hair, it was hilarious. You can do anything with a toilet paper roll and google!
Great Grandma and Grandpa Dayton NEVER disappoint. They are hilarious and are always dressed up for the kids. Their costumes are always grotesque and disgusting. Grandma was a pregnant witch and she kept having pretend labor pains. We were dying laughing at them.
Weston and I survived the night!! Halloween is a lot of work! Good thing Grammy never disappoints either and we were able to have a little dinner at her house to end the night!

3 comments:

Brooke Bailey said...

Great pics Mandy. I especially like you & Weston's costumes.:)
I agree 100% about the trunk or treating. I think it's just lame.

I had fun chatting with your Mom yesterday. She's great!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Cute costumes! We go to our trunk-or-treat, but I still take my kids trick-or-treating around Egin to the older people that don't come! They love having the kids come to their houses and plus they give out "bigger" candy! :) Congrats on finding out it's a boy! Any names picked out?

McArthurs said...

Cute costumes! I can't believe you got her hair to stay like that. That's so sweet. Dude, you don't even look preg, what are you talking about your gettin big?