Is my son ever going to grow out of this disasterous mess making stage? Probably not since he has been like this from day one, but seriously I am getting tired of the messes. The other day I was out in the garage cleaning the car Kallie came out and said, "mom you better get in here, Cole has found the vaseline." He sure had! He had is smeared all over the windows, couch, himself and some blankets. How he missed the carpet I will never know but am grateful for. I found no cuteness or humor in that situation therefore there is no photo proof but it is a true story.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I thought terrible two's were over??
Is my son ever going to grow out of this disasterous mess making stage? Probably not since he has been like this from day one, but seriously I am getting tired of the messes. The other day I was out in the garage cleaning the car Kallie came out and said, "mom you better get in here, Cole has found the vaseline." He sure had! He had is smeared all over the windows, couch, himself and some blankets. How he missed the carpet I will never know but am grateful for. I found no cuteness or humor in that situation therefore there is no photo proof but it is a true story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment