Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We Have Puppies!

This poor dog gets attacked any time she comes near the puppies, she has been a great mother and very protective, but she is so sick of the little buggers.

Our dog had puppies!! Exciting? Maybe a little or at least it was exciting. They are almost six weeks old and it is time for them to be gone from here. I know what you are wondering and yes I have been very nice to them and I even might think they are cute. Do I hold them? Absolutely not! I still don't really like to touch small animals, I always think they feel so mousy and then I have bad dreams that they are crawling in my bed and stuff. Weird I know.

Anyways our dog "Spice" had a litter of 7 yes you heard me right 7 puppies. Fortunately for me and the puppies 5 of them have been spoken for. So if any of you out there would like a puppy of the mutt breed give me a holler, they are all yours for the high price of your sanity and however many pairs of shoes they destroy at your house! My kids and the neighbors have loved having the puppies around, and I must say it has provided hours of entertainment for them. Mostly because once they touch them they can't come back in the house until dinner time when i can bathe the kids, they just don't smell that awesome. But the kids really have loved having them around, we might miss the puppies.

No comments: