Saturday, October 30, 2010

Not everyone can always win!

Yesterday we found out we are having a new baby BOY! We are now thrilled, but there was some mixed reactions when the news was first broke to us. Weston was POSITIVE it was a girl and was completely thrown off balance when he was told he was wrong. (For the first time ever he says) Cole said, "I win, I knew it was a boy." He earlier told us if it was a girl he was going to rope it and drag it around the house, disturbing? Yes! Kallie, Kallie, Kallie, a few tears were shed at first but after a very kind ultrasound tech reminded her that she now doesn't have to share her room, or her clothes or her girl toys she relaxed a little. Right after the doctor's appointment Kallie had gymnastics and when I picked her up she said, " I have decided I will love the baby even if it is a boy!" I knew she would decide this.

As for me I couldn't be happier, boys are so cute and funny and really easy to get ready to go places. Our baby is due March 6, so we still have a ways to go but the pregnancy is going great and we are excited to be getting a new member in our family!

4 comments:

Carlie said...

I didn't know that you were expecting again. Congratulations on the pregnancy, and the boy! I imagine Kallie will learn to love him no problem. ;)

Jessica Duff said...

Oh my gosh... Congratulations!! I love Cole's reaction, too funny!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congrats! That's exciting news! It's convenient that you already have a bunch of boy stuff.... oh how I wish.

Megan and Shawn said...

So of course I didn't know either -congratulations, that is so exciting. Brothers right next to each other are great.