I've mentioned before that Cole is becoming very good help around the farm lately. He loves to help out and this year we decided that instead of paying the much older neighbor boy to do the flood irrigating, we would pay Cole. He jumped at the opportunity and while I was a bit hesitant (I had to drive him to do it morning and night) I loved this time with my boy every day. Cole literally grew stronger right before my eyes. The first couple weeks he needed quite a bit of help pulling slides and starting syphon tubes but by July I was merely sitting in the side by side watching him work. My proud mama heart nearly burst. As Cole realized how much money he was going to make by the end of the summer, his desire to work even harder grew. I love this boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment