Saturday, August 8, 2015

June 2015

I went to buy flowers and bumped into Misti at the flower shop.  That was a real treat since I made her pick out all the plants for my yard. It was also great because these two crazies entertained each other while we shopped.  Hagen and Bentley are great friends and their sass and attitude combined is out of control.  This was honestly the best picture I could get of them.  

Hayes won't ever be left out and many times is found sleeping on the job.  He just can't keep up to these big kids but insist on trying.  


Be busted out a lot of yard work and the kids worked along side us.  Cole is turning out to be a tough kid and a great worker.  Kallie usually gets babysitting duty while I help work.  



Kallie, Berklee, and Kallie could play for days and never get bored.  Those three spent hours one day jumping on the trampoline, riding horses and four wheelers and playing ball.  I love them. 


No comments: