Friday, August 7, 2015

May 2015

May was busy, always is! We couldn't keep up to all the field trips, ball games, school projects and more that consumed our life.  These two little boys were troopers though and handled it all fairly well.


Kallie had multiple clogging competitions and recitals.  She had fun doing clogging with Kallie Johnson this year but has decided that she will not be doing it again in the fall.  I have mixed emotions about that.  On one hand I am happy to have one less activity to fill our schedule but on the other I won't ever have a little girl in dance again:(


Cole came down with a terrible sickness the last two weeks of school.  Seriously he had a fever for 10 days and rarely got off the couch.  After multiple doctor visits, blood draws and tests they decided he had mono. That was ruled out when a couple weeks later Hayes and I got the same thing followed by Kallie and Hagen into June.  Someone was sick for well over six weeks at our house.  It was awful! Cole missed most of the last two weeks but did manage to perform in his class talent show and program.  He played a lovely piece on the piano that hadn't been practiced for weeks.  Oh well!

I got put in charge of field day which nearly gave me ulcers.  It turned out just fine though and we had a beautiful day for the event.  I was so glad when it was over!

These two enjoyed the last few days they had without the big kids home to bug them.  They are becoming pretty good buds and are starting to play well together.  

Hayes was obviously wiped out from all the craziness, I found him asleep like this one afternoon.  

Before Cole got sick his class went on a field trip to hike R mountain.  I tagged along and am so glad I did.  It was so much fun! I love watching Cole with his friends.  They are a great bunch of kids.  




No comments: