We took a girls trip. We NEVER do that! It was fun, and must happen more often! My niece Brooklyn had a dance competition in Draper and so my mom, younger sister and I tagged along. Also Bentley, Kallie and of course Hayes came with us. It was a quick down and back but we had a good time goofing around in the car.
I was a terrible photographer for the trip, we were just having too much fun. Before we left I asked Misti if she wanted me to find a hotel. She said she would just priceline one. I may be a bit of a hotel snob. I get grossed out by hotels really easy, so I was pretty nervous about this whole priceline thing. She assured me that she does it all the time and always gets a nice hotel. Well we ended up staying the the Peery Hotel, which according to google, is haunted. I believe it too! I was simply the nastiest place I have ever stayed! I will be in charge of finding a room next time for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment