Monday, June 9, 2014

Boys

I feel so blessed to have these three boys living in my home.  Even though they are crazy wild, messy and sometimes pretty smelly they bring so much joy to my life.  I left Hagen and Cole in the bathtub while I was feeding the baby the other day and when I came into the bathroom I had to turn right around and go out, count to ten and then re-enter.  It still didn't help my level of anger.  They had splashed nearly all the water out of the tub.  The floor was covered in an inch of water, the blinds and windows drenched.  I yelled and screamed profanities at them, they have been told countless times not to splash.  

Afterwards I felt bad.  Yes they made a huge mess, but that is just what boys do! I really will miss these messes when the boys are gone.  Hopefully they will bring their own rotten little mess makers to my house when they are all grown up.

I just can't resist these adorable faces!




No comments: