Our whole family is a little obsessed with this boy. Every squirm, grunt, cry, twitch or movement of bodily gases is noticed by all. We spend our evenings surrounding Hayes and gawking at him. Love is very abundant in our home right now.
Mandi! Mandi! I'm so glad that everything turned out well for you and baby Hayes. That is a very scary delivery story to say the least, but he seems to be doing amazing. I don't know how I missed it a month ago. Keep blogging, I love reading about you guys.
1 comment:
Mandi! Mandi! I'm so glad that everything turned out well for you and baby Hayes. That is a very scary delivery story to say the least, but he seems to be doing amazing. I don't know how I missed it a month ago. Keep blogging, I love reading about you guys.
Post a Comment