Cole was dying to go to Bear World for his birthday (not that we didn't already celebrate it for like three days straight) but we never made it. We took the opportunity to go on Labor Day. It was a perfectly overcast day and it felt so good to me to not be sweating to death! We drove through the bears which I have to say is awesome. The kids loved it and Weston and I enjoyed it as well.
The petting zoo is always fun for the kids to run around like a bunch of crazies and chase all the animals. They spent a long time watching the ducks and fish. They wanted to feed them so bad but neither Weston or I had a quarter. Whoops.
Not to be discouraged our little scramblers were not to prideful to scrounge around until they found some fish food. Just below the machines in these cracks was a jackpot. Weston and I stood back and laughed as they dug around in those cracks pulling out as many pieces of fish food as they could. Each piece of stinky food was like gold in their little paws. Oh the joys of childhood!
Kallie the "not animal lover" was none too sure about the giant pig, and shyed away from it every time it came near. (Cole wanted to ride it)

No comments:
Post a Comment