Friday, September 6, 2013

Angell Reunion

We had the Angell Reunion at the Ashton swimming pool again this year.  It is really the perfect setup, we get the pool to ourselves and then have the whole park to eat dinner and let the kids run and play.  This year, our slightly obsessed kids insisted that we make a pit stop at Twin Bridges on the way. We spent an hour letting them jump off that bridge one last time for the summer and then headed to the reunion looking like drowned rats. 

 

This was the first time that the dad's (minus Hank) were able to see the kids in action at the bridge.  I think overly cautious Weston was pretty impressed that our kids would jump off that thing.
 
 
 

These cute cousins were too busy playing for picture taking.  It was all slides and diving boards for them.  I guess if we are being honest I was too busy sitting in my easy chair in the shade to follow them around and take pictures. I snapped when they were close to me instead.
 

Nothing quite like a cute little chubby baby bum in an adorable swimsuit. 
 
 

I couldn't resist the cuteness of this picture.  I love this girls fiery personality and adorable chubs!
 

My dad and his baby brother Trent, these two are the greatest.  Ever since I can remember Trent was my favorite.  He took me to more basketball and hockey games than I can count, and spent hours making us all laugh our heads off.  He is a great guy, and when you put him and my crazy dad together you have the wittiest duo ever!

I loved this scene from across the pool.  Cole is finally earning some respect in Justin's eyes, and they have become pretty good friends. Justin spent an hour trying to teach Cole to dive, he did pretty good too.  Cole in turn taught Justin how to do the perfect belly flop, which I have no photographic proof of! 
 

My cousin Maria had her four week old baby boy there.  He is the youngest of five sisters! Wowzers! Hagen loved him and was so sweet with him, as long as Grammy had him.  He did not like him so much when I held him though.  I hope he doesn't hate his baby brother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: