Monday, August 26, 2013

Rigby Lake


We took a last minute day trip to Rigby Lake a couple weeks ago.  The kids loved the sand and water and could've played for hours.  It was personally a little to hot for me with my built in heater and all but the kids loved it.  It is always nice to have a day out with cousins too.

While we were there Cole found his buddy Hudson Miller and was ecstatic to play with him.  These two are quite the pair.
 
 
 
 

My two sisters are thrilled that I get to be the "fat sister" this summer, therefore did a little posing for me.  I however am glad I am not chasing their one year old toddlers around.  I think being pregnant is easier!
 

Those one year olds couldn't be more beautiful though, seriously.
 
 
 
 
 

Lots of sun, water, sand and good snacks checked off another satisfying day of summer for us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: