After Hagen's eye appointment in December and finding out the his prescription was all wrong, we got the boy some new glasses. We were all pretty happy about that.
Hagen mastered driving the snowmobile this year. We made a track for him, which packed down to ice and around and around he went. The kids fight over who has to drive so they were excited to have a designated driver this year. Hagen was happy and it was a win win. I witnessed some wild crashes and one nose dive into the ditch (Hagen doesn't always watch where he is going) Even Hayes joined in the fun a few times and loved it.
Speaking of Hayes; there is the binky loving goober himself. I can't seem to bring myself to pull that plug!
Just after the holidays we had a few not so great test scores come home from the kids. We had a family meeting about the importance of good grades and informed the kids that we expected them to do their very best. We knew they were capable of better and the "talk" seemed to work. That very next week they each came home with a few perfect test scores!
Sometimes Hayes just gets too tired to wait for me to rock him to sleep....
Kallie got this hair mannequin for Christmas. It has real hair that can be washed, dried, curled, sprayed or whatever. It has been a huge hit and she spends hours learning new hair dos. She was especially proud of this one and I have to say I was impressed! That girl has talent I tell ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment