Still playing catch up here but with good reason. You see we have this problem with our toddler son, Hayes. He is a total techno nerd and is obsessed with anything electronic. Honestly it is to the point of concern for Wes and I. We have to keep the office door shut and all devices inside, remote controls are kept on a high shelf and he will climb to flip light switches. If he gets his hands on a remote control he will follow us around whining for mickey mouse. He is fluid with any iPad or phone he touches and maneuvers his way to get where he wants. We can hardly use our cell phones in his presence because he literally freaks out and wants to have them. Hence the reason I am so far behind on my blogging, it is a nap time only activity and lets face it there are way too many "nap time only" activities for me to keep up on. Therefore we will keep this short and sweet....
This rarely happens, but is a welcome sight when it does. I love this boys and the fun age he is in.
We went on a "date" one night when Weston happened to be home and bought some groceries while Kallie was at clogging. After spoiling him with a candy bar he wants to go on dates with me all the time now! Ha!
Cole is excelling in school and I count my blessings every day that we sent him to school when we did. He does great and has so many good friends. He of course loves Mrs. Brown's class and has had a great time with all the fun projects.
At the first of December Weston had meetings in Salt Lake so I went with him and got all the Christmas shopping done, in one day! We left the kids with my mom who also had my brothers kids that weekend. I felt so bad leaving her with so many kids and such chaos, but she deals with that way better than me anyway. Well when we got back she tearfully told me that Hayes had grabbed the flat iron and burned his fingers. Of course Grammy felt terrible! Hayes's fingers looked pretty nasty for a few days but healed quickly. I tried to bandage them up and he sat so still while I did this and then pulled it off seconds later!
My sisters and I got together to make caramel for neighbor gifts, Misti is always trying to be the favorite aunt and gave Hagen this killer spiderman mask as we were leaving. He fell asleep with it on and took a two hour nap with it on. I tried taking it off but he freaked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment