Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The boys

 The boys in this family are always up to something crazy.  Cole just finished up with preschool, he is thrilled and ready for some summer fun.  He didn't especially like preschool, it seemed to mess up his T.V. time too much and he didn't like all the structure.  He did like playing with the kids though!
 Hagen is such a handfull! He continues to wear me out every day, I always think I am going to get so much done when he goes to bed at night but the truth is I find myself cuddled up in my own bed by 9:00 every night! He is go, go, go all the time.  He can open any cupboard or drawer in the house and destroy the place in no time.  He has a new found love for markers and knows how to take the lids off them.  He then bites the tip off and drools that color for the rest of the day. I am sure this can't be completely healthy but whatever!
 Cole's imagination is still running rampant.  He was so excited to find a bit of bubble wrap the other day and went right to work creating stuff.  There is no such thing as tape in this house, I buy a roll and he uses it up in minutes. I love to watch him "work" though.
Hagen is so silly and cute right now.  He has a special talent for irritating Cole and messing up all his games. Cole is for the most part very patient with him and willing to let him play along!

No comments: