Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Part 2

 Easter late afternoon got a little more exciting for us. We doped Hagen up on Motrin and we had all had a little nap so we headed out to my mom's for dinner and her famous Easter Egg Hunts.  I was beyond thrilled to get to sit in the rocker and hold my two fluffy nieces while everyone else cleaned up dinner! Aren't they just adorable!!
 My mom really tries to make Easter fun and she is always successfull.  This year she had a scavenger hunt for the girls and one for the boys.  It was fun to watch the kids figure out the clues and find their prize.  We also had a regular egg hunt but Grammy color coordinated it so it was harder for the big kids. They all loved it.  
 Every time I try to take a picture of Weston and I, this is what I get.  He thinks it is just hilarious.
 Aren't all these girls just so cute, it is so much fun to watch them play and be friends.  They get along so great as long as they let "the boss" be the boss.  The red hair definitely dominates!
 Sick Hagen was happy enough as long as we let him put around on the four wheeler with his Gra Gra.  They were both pretty happy about this.
 Cole got to join in with the big boys in the treasure hunt and was actually pretty helpful at figuring out the clues.
 This is by far my favorite picture of the day, Brookie is fake crying because her mom "kicked" her.  Oh the drama of these girls.  It is pretty funny when it is not my kid!
 We always have a great time at my mom's, she always has good food and fun activities for us.  Or maybe it is fun because we have such "cool" men to hang with.  (See Below) And that is excluding the biggest retard of all of them, Jeff.


1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

I like the color coordinating the eggs. Fun idea! I might have to remember that for next year!