Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Part 1

 Easter morning was so rushed at our house, I got up late and was in the shower when the kids woke up. I missed all the easter morning excitement. Dang it! The Easter Bunny thought he was pretty clever and got the kids candy cereal instead of a bunch of candy.  Brilliant right? This way they were excited to eat "breakfast" which in turn helped me to get them ready for church! The kids each got a scooter that I found on sale at Christmas time and saved for Easter.  They had fun riding their scooter and hunting for a few eggs at home after church before we went to Grandma Crapo's.
 Grandma Crapo invited us for a delicious lunch and then she so kindly took the horribly grumpy, sick baby and took a nap with him. He has been sick with a sinus infection since Friday and hasn't slept or ate and has been so miserable.  It was a great little break for me. 
 We had a pretty exciting afternoon, we were just so filled with Easter excitement we couldn't contain ourselves.......from sleeping!

No comments: