
We were in Bear Lake for Weston's work during Cole's Birthday. It was pretty fun because we stayed in a Condo with two swimming pools and of course the lake right across the road. We had pretty much zero room in our car on the way with four kids crammed in there, but I insisted that we at least take Cole's present with us for his first birthday. A Tonka Truck, how fitting for our little monster!

Cole loved his new truck but he was pretty sure that it was a ride-on toy. He would lift up the bucket and straddle the base of the truck and push himself around. It was pretty funny.

Cole's Birthday cake was origianlly supposed to be a crocodile, but when I got started I realized that a snake would be much easier. Like the kid could care less about it. Kallie was sure excited though.

Cole dove right in to his smash cake and was very willing to share with anyone who would venture a taste!

Happy Birthday to our little man who we love so much and can't believe is a year old already!!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that your little boy is already 1! Cute pictures!
Happy Birthday Cole, I can't believe he is one already
Happy Birthday to Cole. Sorry his best friend couldn't come to his party. :) Hey i tried finding Jete a tonka truck like that and couldn't find one. Where'd ya get it at? Oh and good job on the cake. That was pretty dang cute. I'm glad Weston finally took you on a vacation too, even if it was for work. Have you guys looked for any work things in Cleveland yet?
Mandi! Your kids are too cute, and I'm sure between you and Weston they are pretty wild and crazy. Happy birthday to Cole, I wish I could say happy birthday to my baby on the way - will he ever come??? I'm growing very impatient.
Mandi, he is getting so big. The cake was great and i loved the contents in your bag. My camera is in malad but when i getit back i will check out one of my bags. hope all is well.
Mandi-
I am so glad you found our blog. I loved seeing your blog! I can't believe you have two kids! I didn't know you had a second and he is already one. Happy birthday Cole. Good to hear from you Mandi. Love ya, joelle
Post a Comment