Monday, January 5, 2015

Loaded with Personality and Mischief

This little guy right here is the main source of laughter and happiness in our home.  I can't imagine life without a baby to keep everyone's spirits up and I ache to think that our baby days are coming to a close.  I will say though that as adorable as these two are in the shopping cart they are ZERO fun to take to Sam's Club.  It is constant climbing out of the cart, snatching things off the shelf and lots of hollering.  In fact on this particular trip, Hayes was screaming so loud that the bakery lady asked if she could give him a cookie.  He shoved the whole thing in his mouth and was happy for a few minutes.  Then the hollering began again, a few minutes later we saw the same bakery lady who said, "didn't I just give him a cookie, I will got get another one"  How embarrassing!

Once Hayes became mobil, all hell broke loose.  He loves to pull all the toilet paper off the roll, unload all the drawers and throw things down the stair.  He can wreck the place in no time at all.  


Just a little random neighborhood fun.

Hayes loves the piano, (good thing too because none of the other kids do:).  He is always banging on it and I found him climbed up on the bench the other day.  


Bath time is a favorite.  Hayes loves to suck on the faucet and he turns the water on himself.  He splashes all the water out and makes a huge mess, but I can keep him contained in one spot for about 15 minutes which buys me enough time to blow dry my hair!

No comments: