These two boys keep me on my toes I tell ya. They are a busy, busy duo and oh so much fun.
Hayes has become fiercely independent and will only accept help if his tricked into it. This business of convincing my kids that my ideas are really their ideas is exhausting! Hayes really wants to feed himself, I really don't want him to feed himself. The only compromise is if he holds his own spoon while I feed him. He still makes a big mess but at least i know he is getting something in his mouth!
This scene is too common for my liking but at times it is so necessary. Hayes is the only baby I have ever had that would watch T.V. He loves Mickey Mouse. Sometimes a thirty minute episode is my saving grace to get some dinner on the table or to be the homework helper. He loves it and so do I. (In very small doses of course)
Hayes plays games and does adorable tricks. Peek a boo is my favorite. We say "Where's Hayes" and he instantly covers his eyes and then laughs hysterically when we say "peek a boo" It never gets old to him. One day we were hustling around getting ready to head out the door. Hayes was missing and I frantically said "Where's Hayes". Then I look around the corner and he is sitting at the bottom of the stairs covering his eyes and giggling in anticipation of the "peek a boo" It was so adorable!
Hagen is a total goofball and the instigator of most fighting in our home. He teases Hayes mercilessly and is oblivious that the kid is a mere two pounds smaller than him. Hagen better watch his back. It won't be long before Hayes will be able to best him.
The binky needs to go. We all know it and we all dread it. Its the source of peaceful nights and quiet car rides. I love it as much as he does. Maybe we will wait awhile. As long as its gone before kindergarten then its okay, right?
1 comment:
Is it hard having the cutest baby ever? His little round face full of smiles is just too much
Post a Comment