Hayes shares his birthday with my super cool nephew Kade. We had a little party for the two of them after Sunday's Conference. Kade turned 12 this year but we reminisced last years birthday for a bit. Kade's birthday party was ruined because Hayes decided to make a dramatic entrance into the world. Misti got a phone call in the middle of hosting Kade's party saying that I was headed to the hospital, hemorrhaging and things didn't look good. Being the great sister she is, she dropped everything and came to my aid. Poor Kade was left with only half a party! He has since forgiven Hayes and is working super hard to be his buddy.
These two girls so kindly stole my camera and practiced up on their photography skills which obviously need some serious help!
They captured this gem of my mom! Nearly every picture I have of her looks like this. When she dies we will have no choice but to put a picture of her hand in the newspaper obituary.
At least Misti looks nice as she nonchalantly clears the table.
But don't you worry, I'm pretty sure I win this contest. Mid bite! That's reality right there. Always feeding my face, and I look ridiculous doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment