Yes I realize i am a total slacker, I have so many fun things I wan to post but this is our family scrapbook and my journal so I have to keep things in order and I have to post all our fun events. Cole turned three on August 13, where does time go??? He was pretty funny about his birthday this year when I asked him what he wanted to do he said, "I guess I will just have some of Kallie's friends over to play." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Cole has lots of friends they are just mostly over the age of 8. There are not many boys around his age, but I am glad he thinks Kallie's friends are his too. He told me his best friend is Jeter but he lives far far away in Africa. (Ohio really but may as well be Africa)
I have really not wanted to post this picture of Cole's lovely cake and my sister told me she was very disappointed in my laziness but that is not the reason. Cole was very specific about his cake. He wanted it round, he even showed me what pan to bake it in and he said he wanted it to have white frosting with Buzz and Woody and Jessi on top. So I am seriously not just being a lamo mom I gave him EXACTLY what he asked for.
We love Cole man so much, he is such a funny kid and he keeps me hopping. He is all boy and is very grown up. Happy Birthday Cole a month ago we love you!
2 comments:
Congratulations!! That's super exciting news! Three.... geez woman, that's more hands than you have. How are you going to work that out? I'm sure you will manage ;) Can't wait to see what it's going to be! (My guess is boy)
What a cute little boy, he has grown up so much. I love the things he says. Hey when do u find out what you are having?
Post a Comment