
Kallie turned 5 on May 12. She could not have been more excited about this day. We started the morning off bright and early, she had gymnastics pix at 8:30. We let her open her presents before we left. All she wanted was a Baby Alive doll, which she got. She was thrilled. We had a little birthday lunch with her cousins, Hanna, Haylie and Brooklyn. Kallie was insistant she have a birthday party (which I am not a huge fan of) so I let her plan her party. It was a cousins only party and we played freeze dance (Kallie planned the games) and duck, duck, goose. Since Kallie is now five she is all grown up. She didn't need me to decorate her a cake, she did it herself. When we were in town she refused to hold my hand to cross the parking lot into gymnastics. I am sad about this, but I think it is funny that she decided on her fifth birthday she didn't need me anymore. Silly girl.

This is Kallie and Brookie. What cute little friends. After her "party" we play babies all afternoon. Then we met Weston for dinner, the Jensen's came with us since Libbie wasn't able to make it to the "party." We had a great day!
2 comments:
Kallie is so cute! I think it's so funny that she decided she's too big to hold your hand anymore, kids crack me up! Too cute!
O my goodness she is so grown up and a doll!
Post a Comment