
Okay so that was a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously there are a lot of kids in this family. We got family pics with Weston's family a week ago and it seemed to go rather smoothly this year. Usually all the men are whining like little babies and the kids are screaming over each other but we were done in like 20 min. this year. Weston's family is a lot of fun and it seems like there is someone for everyone. How lucky are we that every member of both of our families live within 30 miles of us?!!
8 comments:
You guys are all so cute! I love Cole's spurs, Boys just crack me up!
Wait...did you guys move? If so I really need your new address before I mail your Christmas card out. By the way...your kids are darling. I didn't know you taught preschool. Do we even know eachother anymore? Apparently not.
Cute pic. I agree with the huge fam thing. Neil's family has eight kids, our picture had to be made into an awkward long size just so we can all be seen. It is ridiculous. I love Cole's spurs. I wonder if little Max will be a cowboy? I hope so.
30 miles? That's crazy! I live 5,000 miles from most of my and my wife's family.
Tell Wes his favorite Spanish companion says "hi."
Cute family pictures! BIg families are fun...it is true...there is always someone for everyone! IT is nice to have close families!
A lot of kids? HAHA That's nothin...I need you to come over when my family takes pictures. :) It's really fun. I had one brother in law that just walked away before we were done. LOL Cute family picture by the way and i love that Cole is wearing spurs, and his little cheeser face. Jete still gets no say in what he wears. Yep, a little O.C.D., just a little though. :) Can't wait to see you guys in a little bit. By the way, Had informed me about the big Crapo party. We're gonna go this year, so you guys better be there.
Cute pics. Hey I need your new address. You can email me at sstears@gmail.com.
what a cute family, we miss you guys!! I love the boots cole! Hope you have a great christmas
Post a Comment