This was possibly the best part of the trip. We went to a place called Triple Play. There was basically everything there; bowling, mini golf, kids play land, bumper boats, go karts and an indoor water park that was awesome!! Big slides, wave pools, you name it!!! Rexburg needs one of these!! Anyway we got to Triple play not planning on swimming but when we got there it looked so fun we just couldn't resist. Jen and I went back to the hotel to get our swim gear and left the men with the kids. We get back not twenty minutes later and the kids had all these plastic dinosaurs. Weston and Kip had found a game they were "totally skilled" at and had spent all the kid's tokens playing it. They were having a bawl!!! When we left the Triple Play that night Wes said "hey we should go back tomorrow and get some more dinosaurs for the kids!!" Yeah right for the kids!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Coeur d'Alene
This was possibly the best part of the trip. We went to a place called Triple Play. There was basically everything there; bowling, mini golf, kids play land, bumper boats, go karts and an indoor water park that was awesome!! Big slides, wave pools, you name it!!! Rexburg needs one of these!! Anyway we got to Triple play not planning on swimming but when we got there it looked so fun we just couldn't resist. Jen and I went back to the hotel to get our swim gear and left the men with the kids. We get back not twenty minutes later and the kids had all these plastic dinosaurs. Weston and Kip had found a game they were "totally skilled" at and had spent all the kid's tokens playing it. They were having a bawl!!! When we left the Triple Play that night Wes said "hey we should go back tomorrow and get some more dinosaurs for the kids!!" Yeah right for the kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How fun! My turn for a vacation!
Fun, I wish we had a job that would send us on a vacation. Neil's boss sucks!
Looks like you had a good time! Those two girls look so cute together! Call me sometime.
I NEED A VACATION!!!!
Looks like a blast, it feels so good to just get out of town sometimes.
How fun! it looks like you had a great time!! So i need to get trav a job like westons so we can go on these fun trips with ya.
Hey-I'm glad you found our blog! It was so fun seeing your adorable family! I don't mind at all if you check in on our blog--in fact, I'll do the same to you! Love this bloggin' stuff! :)
Mandi, you have such a cute family. I found your blog off of courtney's blog. Your children are adorable.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you who I am, it's Amanda Bitton, I know it has been YEARS!!
Hey, I'll have you know....I've switched to a lower sodium salt mixture. I don't know what the heck is in it, but it tastes salty, and I like it!
Post a Comment