Monday, July 15, 2013

Swim Lessons


We survived another year of swim lessons! The kids loved it! Hagen was not really okay with just watching this year, but he and Blakelee had a great time catching bugs and eating lots of treats. 

The last day of swim lessons is really just a party.  Kallie invited Berkleee to go with us.  I love that girl! She is so easy to have around, she could move right on in with us and I wouldn't mind a bit! Anyway they did the slide and the diving board and played in the water all day long.  I am really glad we did lessons earlier in the year this year.  The kids have been way less timid in the canal than last year and they can both swim well enough that they really don't even need their life jackets anymore.
 
 

Hagen was happy to be able to finally swim on the last day.  However the sun glaring off the water must bother him or something.  He gets grumpy fast and doesn't seem to have as much fun as his peers, but when we swim indoors he loves it! Poor kid! I wish my popped out belly was as cute as his though.  He most definately inherited my sway back!
 

Cole is a wild man and dares do anything.  I have told him over and over that he really doesn't need to to do the crotch strap up on his life jacket.  He is way too big and it looks ridiculous not to mention uncomfortable.  I guess he likes it.... concerning...
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! I didn't get my kids signed up AGAIn this summer on time! Hopefully next year!