Monday, July 1, 2013

Boys


There isn't a day go by that I am not sincerely grateful that I live in an area where my boys can be boys.  Their wild passion for adventure is filled every single day around this place.   

Their days are spent throwing rocks, whittling sticks, catching all sorts of creatures from worms to minnows to snakes, drinking from the hose, urinating in the weeds, and coming in at night as filthy as can be and smelling of wet dog!

These two notice every plane in the sky, and every rock flat enough for skipping.  Some days I find myself filled to the brim with gratitude for all God's creations that we enjoy.

I can't wait for another little boy to join our family and prolong my critter catching days. Truth is I secretly love to put bugs in a jar and watch them for days too!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: