Tuesday, July 2, 2013

iPhone Update

The pictures taken with my phone a lot of times portray the real us.. I dumped a bunch off my phone from early this spring!

Hagen began phasing out naps around March, he is still working on that by only napping every few days.

The boys shoveled the last of the snow out of the sandbox in a desperate attempt at playing in some dirt.

Hagen got lots of tractor rides and learned to pee outside! Yay!
 

I rode with Weston on a very long work trip to Post Falls.  I was worried he would fall asleep driving by himself, however I never need to worry about that again. He was on the phone literally the whole time!

More sleepy boy refusing to nap in his bed, and apparently he needed a pedicure!

The newest addition to our family, the beloved Baffy. (more on him later)
 

My dad taught Cole the art of burning ditch banks.  That boy was in heaven and I was a nervous wreck when I saw what my dad was letting my five year old do!
 
 
 

Cattle drives, and a trip to Lagoon for Kallie's dance competition.
 
 

Grandma Crapo has too much time on her hands these days and decided that she needs to make the kids each a birthday cake. 

Hagen's indestructable glasses, it turns out are destructable.  We will be testing out that one year broken or lost guarentee immediatly.

Hagen and I followed Cole's class to the zoo for a field trip. We should have left a few of those kids there.

My nephew, Wyatt, broke his ankle.  Cole was envious of the attention he was recieving and came up with his own injury.  He even casted it and made his own crutch. 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: