Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bridge Jumping


Our summer days have become very routined, which is a great thing really.  Our mornings consist of exercise, breakfast, cleaning, and I am so mean that I make the kids read and do piano before they can play each day.  Usually it is around noon by the time all this is done and then we help ourselves to a meager lunch on the deck followed by an afternoon of swimming in the canal.  (Aren't those snow capped mountains in the background gorgeous?)

The kids have no hesitation or fear this year.  They are eager to swim each day and I really don't worry much about them.  I still go sit by the canal and watch but if I need to run back to the house for a minute I know they are fine as they are within sight and earshot the whole time. 
 
 

Even Hagen has braved the canal to beat the sizzling heat.  It is no Arizona here but the 90's are killing us thick blooded people! He won't jump in but consents to be lowered into one of the big kids and loves to splash around.
 

Love this muscle man shot.  I have one of these same boys from last year.  Hopefully I can get one every year for the next ten!
 
 

My brave little sun kissed babe! She is my cautious one but not so much this year. It is so fun to see her come out of her shell and not be so timid.

And then there is Mr. Not So Cautious!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: