Monday, September 10, 2012

Insert back in July








I just found these pictures that my brother in law took while we were at our cabin trip to Island Park with Weston's family back in July.  I rarely take pictures of myself ( I guess I'm just too old for the self portraits doing the duck face and pouty lips like all the girls do these days:) but I thought I would toss these in as an afterthought so my posterity can look back in 90 years and know what I looked like.  Plus I think my boys are pretty dang cute and I think it should be noted that Cole learned to drive a boat on this trip, he thought he was the man. 

It was on the boat that Hagen learned one of his first tricks, the kids taught him to show off his "secret freckle".  Hagen has this little mole on his arm, and in mockery of "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" the kids are always calling it his secret freckle and then in their funny little voices they say "It has a hair in it!"(which it really doesn't)  Well on the boat my nephew Kace asked Hagen where his secret freckle was and Hagen lifted up his arm and stuck it right in Kace's face.  We all laughed, he did it over and over the rest of the trip!

1 comment:

McArthurs said...

In your last post your family pictures are super cute! And you look super cute in these boating pictures. Dang you, you always look super cute. Hagen's funny. I liked the story about his secret freckle. HAHA