Sunday, September 9, 2012

Family Pictures are in!


So the family pictures that I mentioned we had gotten way back when are finally in my hands.  I must say that considering the lethal amount of misquitos we encountered they turned out alright! I'm a sucker for black and white clothes in pictures, I think that is really the best way to get a large group to match.  All the kids (except Hagen) were really good and most of the adults behaved themselves as well:) The hand on hip action may be a little dramatic for my taste but hey, a little sassy never hurt!

  I can't express how grateful I am to have all my family members on both sides withing a 30 minute drive from me. (most of the time!)  I am grateful for all the cousins my kids have to play with and I am grateful to have such wonderful grandparents for my kids.  They are spoiled rotten!

I was happy to find that our photographer snapped a couple shots of my rugrats, because you can really never have too many of those.  Too bad Cole's shirt was untucked by then!
Now I can't wait for my baby brother to get home from his mission in 3 months so we can get some pictures with that side of the family! (Did I mention that he gets home in 3 months and I am REALLY excited about that?)

Oh and just so ya'll aren't disappointed, I saved the best family picture of us for our Christmas card! Now you really have something to look forward to my friends!;)

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

I better get one of those cards! :)