Sunday, September 2, 2012

Goal Launching

 I love that my kids attend an old fashioned little school that has a lot of parent involvement and tons of fun activities.  With only one class per grade and grades K-5 in one school we are able to do a lot of things with the kids that a bigger school wouldn't be able to do.  My kids always know who their teacher will be the next year and who will be in their class.  It is so fun to watch them grow to be such a tight knit little group where the big kids take care of the younger ones.  I love our little school.

This year our PTO president had the cute idea to have the kids write down a goal for the year and then put them on a balloon and launch their goal. The kids loved it and I thought it was so fun. Kallie's goal was to become a better reader and ironically enough she threw a major fit when I asked to do her reading after school.  Cole couldn't remember what his goal was when I got to the launch. Go figure. 



 




1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

I love the picture you took of all of the girls in our Kallies' class! Such cute girls! That was a fun idea.