At what point are my kids too old to bath together? This doesn't happen often but something about the fact that my kids were all in the tub together made me relish in the fact that they are still little. Kallie will usually shower while the boys bath but she just couldn't resist the overflowing bubbles this time. I love every second of having these kids to myself because I know that with the blink of an eye they will be all grown up!
2 comments:
Adorable picture! Hahaha I'd say if they are Colby and I's age..they're too old. :) Until then, you're good in my opinion!
let them bathe and play naked and even sleep together and just be free and be kids as long as you want and as long as they all seem happy and comfortable with it and yeah....see no issues with it!...sure at some point whoever is oldest may reach a point they want to be on their own and a little extra privacy especially from mom or dad bathing them!..and obviously there will be questions and pointing if not already....
Post a Comment